NEW as of 09/16/15: We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise Florida Trend’s NEXT across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network. AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the FloridaNEXT.com website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
If you do not wish to see ads from Florida Trend’s NEXT you can opt out in several ways:
- Copyright. All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of Trend Magazines Inc., which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of Florida Trend’s NEXTeditorial content and graphics online for any purpose is strictly prohibited. The materials from Florida Trend’s NEXT website are available for informational and noncommercial uses offline only, provided the content and/or graphics are not modified in any way, all copyright and other notices on any copy are retained, and permission is granted by Trend Magazines Inc.Permission to use Florida Trend’s NEXT: Your Future After High School in Florida content and/or www.FloridaNEXT.com content is granted on a case-by-case basis. Florida Trend’s NEXT welcomes requests. Please direct your inquiries to Editor@FloridaNEXT.com.DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML that Florida Trend’s NEXTcreates to generate pages. It also is covered by the copyright of Trend Magazines Inc.The “look” and “feel” of Florida Trend’s NEXT site are Trend Magazines Inc. trademarks. This includes Florida Trend’s NEXTcolor combinations, button shapes, layout, and all other graphical elements.
- Trademarks. Among the trademarks and service marks owned by Trend Magazines Inc., are www.FloridaNEXT.com, Florida Trend’s NEXT: Your Future After High School In Florida, Teen Trendsetters Reading Mentors and the respective logos of all the company’s sites. All other trademarks and tradenames are the property of their respective owners.
- Responsibility. Florida Trend’s NEXT does not monitor this website at all times, but reserves the right to do so. We take no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted byFlorida Trend’s NEXT. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to the website; links are provided as internet navigation tools only.
- Acceptable Site Use
(a) Do Not post or transmit any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, or defamatory.
(b) Do Not post or transmit any material that you do not have a right to transmit under law (such as copyright) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (as in nondisclosure agreements).
(c) Do Not post, transmit or link to sexually explicit material.
(d) Do Not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this site.
(e) Do Not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website’s infrastructure.
(f) Do Not disclose to or share your password with any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose, if you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this website, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website other than the search engine and search agents available from this website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Chrome, Internet Explorer)
(g) Do Not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
(h) Website Security Rules. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of Florida Trend’s NEXT, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,(c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Florida Trend’s NEXT will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(i) General Rules. Users may not use this site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- Suspension, Termination. Any user which Florida Trend’s NEXTdetermines to have violated any element of these Acceptable Site Use Rules may receive a written warning, and will be subject at our discretion to a temporary suspension of service pending such user’s agreement in writing to refrain from any further violations; provided, however, that if we deem it necessary, we may immediately suspend or terminate such user’s service without issuing such a warning.Users which we determine to have committed a second violation of any element of these Acceptable Site Use Rules shall be subject to immediate suspension or termination of services without further notice.
- Use by Minors. Users under the age of 18 should be certain they have their parent’s consent before registering for free information, drawings, contests or surveys.
- Disclaimer. You use this site at your own risk.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Florida Trend’s NEXT AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Florida Trend’s NEXT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Florida Trend’s NEXT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT Florida Trend’s NEXT) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
FLORIDA TREND’S NEXT RETAINS THE RIGHT TO REVISE THESE RULES AT ANY TIME.
WARNING: ANY USE OF THE FLORIDA TREND’S NEXT SITE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES CONSTITUTES TRESPASS AND/OR INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THE SITE SPONSOR AND MAY RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.