Here's your chance to enter the prize drawing and get cool information!
Fill out your contact information in the top section; be accurate and complete so that we can track you down if your name is chosen as the winner!
Then select from the topics and colleges you’re interested in knowing more about. We will forward your requests to the schools and other organizations, and they’ll follow up.
See the rules below for details on the drawing.
Official Drawing Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. By entering the drawing, students may receive information from NEXT advertisers and sponsors. Complete privacy rules are available at www.FloridaNEXT.com.
3. To officially enter to win the prize, you must fully complete the entry card in this issue of NEXT or online at www.FloridaNEXT.com during the 2020-21 school year. Entries from previous years will not be included in the drawing.
4. The drawing is open only to currently enrolled Florida students in grades 9 through 12.
5. One prize entry per student.
6. By participating in this promotion, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Drawing Rules.
7. Prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
8. Prize drawing will be held July 2021. Prize is awarded based on a random drawing from the eligible pool of entries. The winner’s name will be posted on the website in September 2021.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone immediately after the drawing. A winner will have one week from the initial notification to accept the prize.
10. Florida Trend’s NEXT reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value due to prize unavailability or other circumstances beyond its control.
11. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. Employees, officers and directors of Trend Magazines Inc., Times Publishing Company, their affiliates and agencies, their immediate family members and/or individuals living in the same household are not eligible to win.
13. All entries are the property of Florida Trend’s NEXT, will not be returned and may be used in its mailing lists.
14. Winner will be posted on www.FloridaNEXT.com.